Monday, October 27, 2014


Zva Creative October DT Blog Hop!

Hello friends! Zva Creative and our talented Design Team welcome you to our October blog hop!  Thank you for joining us today and we hope you enjoy all that we have created to share.
The hop begins at Zva Creative’s Facebook page.Be sure head on over to check it out! You will also find a complete list of all the participating blogs there (in case there is a glitch along the way). 
As you know, Zva offers many beautiful color groupings for pearls, flowers and crystals.  If you like what you see along the hop you can find a list of stores and online retailers that sell Zva HERE.
Today I am sharing a Christmas card with you!!  I am using the Clear Crystal Mini Flowers for my snowflake centres, as well as the Crystal basic lines from Zva.
The die template that I have used for this design is Spellbinders FLURRIES set.They are part of the new line of Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® Decorative Card Fronts. They are SO much fun!!! I die cut it a second time and trimmed off some of the larger snowflakes. Those, I dipped in Imagine Crafts VersaMark ink and sprinkled with their Irridescant Embossing Powder!! LOVE!! Then I added them to the design with foam dots!!
And with this post today, I finish my term with Zva Creative. I have so enjoyed creating with the beautiful product that they provide!! Special thank you to Carolyn and Windy for this opportunity!!
I'll leave you with an additional bonus project today...

Now, on with the hop!!

If you would like to play along with our design team, just follow along the blog path.  I am linking to one of the Zva designers and that designer is linking to the next and so on. Be prepared to be inspired along the way!
The Blog Hop starts today, October 27th and runs through midnight US Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, October 28th.
***Prizes***
Hidden on FIVE of the blogs along the way is a Zva Creative prize package! Winners will be randomly chosen after the hop is over. All you need to do is leave a comment on one post... you do not need to leave a comment on each and every designer's blog post to qualify. However, the more times you comment along the blog hop path, the more chances you will have to win. 
The 5 winners will be announced on Wednesday, October 28th on Zva Creative’s Facebook pageWe will do our best to notify each winner, but it's best if you can pop in to Zva’s page on Wednesday to see if you are a winner!
The blog hop begins here at Zva Creative’s blog. Your next stop is Nicole MartelEnjoy!
Thank you for joining us!
Until Next Time, 
Happy Creating!!!

18 comments:

  1. As usual some really great card, and I absolutely LOVE all the bling, you´ve used he he he. Have a I ever told you I´m the queen of bling too? ha ha ha LOVE bling, and so do you, it seems ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - Christmas is coming. Lovely card - stars shannig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, the snowflake card is so sparkly, the clear crystal min flowers really draw your eye to the snowflakes and the Crystal basic lines add tons of sparkle.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how your gorgeous cards have put me in the Christmas spirit! I love how you used the bling on the snow flake card. Magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you incorporated the Zva crystals and pearls into your card designs. And what beautiful cards you made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is amazing! Love how you have used the lines of bling!!! Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this new die, but didn't quite know how to use it. This card is awesome! The bling really brings out the sparkly winter scene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't even know Zva had these kind of products!! So gorgeous!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful cards, but the top one really grabbed my eye... the bling looks like snow crystals amid the snowflakes - brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are both beautiful, Tina! I really love the looks of the second one. I think some of my friends might be getting some quite similar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are beautiful. Love the snowflake one the best. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are outstanding, well done showcasing the Zva

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a beautiful snowy card! Love the lines of gems. It really gives the card movement, like snowflakes falling. :) And your ornament card is awesome too! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love them! Thanks for sharing it with Zva- we appreciate you:) Windy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both Designs made by You.... are awesome... Thanks to share with us Zva

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2nd one for me more attractive...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!