Monday, October 20, 2014

Fall Inspirations with Imagine Crafts

Hello all!! Today I am sharing a beautiful fall colour scheme and technique for creating those Fall Inspired projects!! I have a full video tutorial walking you thru the steps. I have created this project using dies from Spellbinders, The gorgeous stamp from Quietfire Designs, and inks/sprays, etc from Imagine Crafts!!

And here is the full video tutorial!! Enjoy!



I had a lot of fun with this project!! :) I hope it inspires you!! I'm totally hooked on creating fall inspired projects right now!! :)  A HUGE thank you to Suzanne from Quietfire Designs for providing this gorgeous stamp for today's project!! :)
I'd love to hear your thoughts and see what you are working on!! Leave me a link in the comments section and I'll stop by your blog and leave you some loving!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time, Happy Creating!!

3 comments:

  1. Once again such an awesome card here. Just beautiful work as always hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Tina! Beautiful stamp and I love the leaves. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!