Thursday, October 09, 2014

Happy Holidays!! with Imagine Crafts and Memory box

Good morning!! The holidays are approaching!! Well, here it's almost Thanksgiving... but that doesn't mean we can't get a start on our Christmas cards, does it??
So today I am sharing a Holiday card that I created for IMAGINE Crafts using product supplied by Memory Box!! I can only give you a peek here... to see the rest you'll have to stop on over to the IMAGINE Crafts blog! There I have a full video tutorial for you. This card is EASY and would be a fabulous design for mass production! :)

Also, in today's post, there is a list of those continuing on into Round 2 of the IMAGINE Crafts Artist in Residence competition!! That is the Design Team for 2015!! So happy to say that my name is on that list and I'll be trying in Round 2 to keep  my spot as an Artist in Residence! Wish me luck!!

Until next time,
Happy Creating!!

1 comment:

  1. Absolut beautiful card here and a great tut, you had made for it too as usual Tina.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!