Monday, October 06, 2014

Fall is in the air!!

Yes, gone are the beautiful days of summer. In it's place, we are left with shorter, cooler days. But fall is SO beautiful!!! I adore the colours of fall!
To celebrate the change of the seasons, I have a few projects to share with you this week!! I will share one at a time so you can enjoy each one!!
First up, I have a beautiful sympathy card.



I began with Spellbinders new Labels 42 Decorative Elements. I layered some beautiful OLDER papers from my stash and added some Zva Creative bling  The gorgeous orange flower and leaves are also from Zva. The sentiment is from the Fun Stampers Journey Little Big Greetings stamp set, which I stamped onto a gold velum (from Spellbinders) and die cut with the Nested Lacey Pennants die. i stamped using IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko's Staz On ink to be sure it would not smudge on me.

So, although this card has many layers, it's super easy to create!! i hope you have been inspired to dig out some of those older papers in a beautiful fall colt scheme. Combine them with a more trendy technique or product and see what you come up with!!

Thanks for stopping by! Come again this week! I have more to share! I'm sharing a Holiday card for IMAGINE Crafts on Wednesday, and some more fall themed projects thru the week!!
So, until then,
Happy Creating!!!

2 comments:

  1. An awesome creation here again Tina, sooo beautiful in those autumncolors here.
    What´s going on with the Zva bloghop, there´s nothing to find either on their blog or the FB site either????

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning fall card - the colours and design are divine! rocking it as always - LOVE that flower too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!