Wednesday, October 22, 2014

So very Thankful...

I have SO much to be thankful for!! I can't even begin to list them!! In this scrapbook page I am using a photo of my oldest son... whom i am very thankful for.
I am using some beautiful brown Zva Creative flourishes. I have dug deep into my old paper stash and came up with this collection from MLYB from a couple of years ago, along with the embellishments. I loved it then, and I love it now. :) Gotta use that stash, right??
I have also added my new found love... sequins!! :)
This isn't my favourite page I've ever created, but I am happy with it.
I think one of the things about it that is so different for me is that there are NO Spellbinders dies used (GASP!!) and NO Imagine Crafts inks or sprays!!! SO strange for me!!! LOL!
So thanks for stopping by! Hope that you are enjoying the fall weather where you are!!
Until Next Time,
Happy Creating!!

1 comment:

  1. WAUW Tina, what an awesome lay out here. I think every mum feels like you, that they have soo much to be thankful for, I know, I sure do too. And you´ve shown it the best possible way here I think. It´s so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!