Thursday, January 08, 2015

Seasons Givings Blog Hop WINNERS!!!


First, I want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who stopped by my blog during the Seasons Givings Blog Hop!!! I was totally blown away by the amount of comments as well as the amount of people who are now following me, either here, on Instagram, YouTube, etc! THANK YOU!! i will do my best to keep you inspired in the weeks to come!!
So, without further adu... the winners!!!
Giveaway #1: Heather Thompson 

Giveaway #2: Jean Bullock

Giveaway #3: D Ann 


Good intentions of having my favourite projects from 2014 ready to post today... but time did not allow! Just another reason for you to stop by in the coming days!!
Thank you ALL once again for visiting!!!
The winners please email me your mailing address and I will get your goodies off to you!!
Until next time... Happy Creating!!!


8 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! I am so excited. Oh, my gosh. E-mailing you now. Thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jean!! Enjoy your awesome new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats to all the winners here, and thanks sooo much to you for the chance Tina.
    I´ll look forward to ssee a lot more of your beautiful work in this year here again. You are always such an inspiration toeveryone.
    Have a wonderful week-end ahead now everyone and loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners and big congrats to Heather Thompson for her second winning in this blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats ladies and thank you Tina for the year of inspiration and creativity. Bring on 2015. Happy New Year everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jean B,how wonderful to see you are a winner! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to ALL the winners. Thank you, Tina, for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and thank you for having this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!