Friday, January 30, 2015

DCWV Insta Photo Fun Valentines Album

Hello all!! Valentines day is right around the corner, so I'm trying to get some fun things created early this year!! DCWV made this SUPER doable with their Insta Photo Fun collection!! This collection can be found at JoAnn Stores!!
I used their  4x4" black Insta Photo Fu album, which actually measures 6.26 x 5.625", with 4" square page inserts. There are a variety of gorgeous fun colours for these albums, including yellow, blue pink...
The Insta Photo Fun Collection also has Diecut Cardstock Cards. I will be  using these throughout the inside of my album. but I also used them on my inside and outside covers, as well as on the binding. I love this little silver label on the side of each album!

And here is the inside of the front cover...

I layered some of the die cut cards together as well as adding some Spellbinders dies on here. of course... :)
I can't wait to fill this little album with photos of my gang over the next couple of weeks!! Stop by again to see!!

Supplies:
DCWV Insta Photo Fun album, Diecut card stock cards, Mirrored Hearts, Adhesive fabric
Spellbinders® Grand Calibur Machine, Chevron Border, Standard Circles Sm, Lg
Beacon 3in1 Adhesive.
ScoreTape
Twine, wood embellishments

Thanks for stopping by!
Until Next Time...
Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful as always Tina. Guess I´ll have to find a JoAnns, when I get to the US here in 6 weeks he he.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!