Friday, January 09, 2015

A Touch of Gold... with DCWV

Hello all! It's a beautifully snowy day here... and a great day to share a little sparkle with you all! I shared these cards yesterday on the DCWV blog and I want to share them here with you today!
My theme was GOLD... It is SO popular in the crafting industry lately, and DCWV is no exception to that! Here are a couple of cards I created using their GOLD goodies!! And of course, with a Valentines theme, since THAT is quickly approaching as well!!
For full instructions as to HOW i created these cards, please visit my post on the DCWV blog!!



Supplies:
DCWV Embossed Foil Paper 6x6, Chalkboard paper 6x6, Candy Cane Lane Stack
Spellbinders S4-136 Classic Hearts, S2-139 Sentiments 3, Grand Calibur machine
Scotch Adhesive roller, Permanent
Foam Tape, sequins

Supplies:
 DCWV Chalkboard paper 6x6, Embossed Foil Paper 6x6, Adhesive Frame Mirrors, Adhesive Heart Mirrors, Premium Paper Collection
Spellbinders S2-139 Sentiments 3, Grand Calibur Machine
Scotch Adhesive Runner
Foam Tape

I have been admiring all of the gold I am seeing in projects lately... and decided it was about time to give it a try. And I have to say... I get it! And I love it!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Creating!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards here again Tina. Both of them are sooo beautiful and well made, and I just love this textdie, it´ll just be perfect for any cards wount it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards look great, Tina! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!