Thursday, January 29, 2015

Quietfire Designs Guest Designer

Wow!! Where has January gone to?? I can not believe the month is almost over!!!  Although I have not gotten to share as much with you here as I'd like, i have been creating lots and lots!!!  Today I have a couple of projects to share with you that i have created as a Guest Designer for Quietfire Designs!! I have LOVED creating with these stamps! They are GORGEOUS and fabulous quality!! Not to mention a Canadian based company!! :) If you are new to Quietfire Designs, I suggest you make  quick dash over to the website and grab some of these stamps... you will not be sorry!! :)
Now, on with the projects...

Today I will be sharing with you a card  as well as a candle!!

For dull instructions, please visit my post on the Quietfire Designs blog!!

Supplies:

Quietfire Designs:    "The Future Is Uncertain"        
Spellbinders®: Grand Calibur® Machine , S4-444 Royal Circles, S4-116 Standard Circles Sm, S4-114 Standard Circles Lg, EL-015 M-Bossabilities folder, Cardstock (Cuddle Cream)
May Arts: Red Ribbon
Want2Scrap: Pearls
IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Versafile (Black Onyx)
Black card stock, twine    
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Foam Tape, Crafty Power Tape




For my second project, I have added a gorgeous Quietfire Designs stamp to a candle!!!  I have created a video tutorial to show you just how I did this! It may look complicated but it is EASY to do!! Just watch!!

Supplies:

Quietfire Designs: "The Heart Has it's Reasons"
IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Versafine (Black Onyx), Memento Dual Marker (Love Letter)
Tissue Paper
Candle
Heat Gun





And here is the video showing you just how to do this yourself!!


A HUGE thank you to Quietfire Designs for the honour of being their Guest Designer this month! I have LOVED creating with theses amazing images!!
Until next time...
Happy Creating!




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations.
    Lovely tekst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Tina!

    Thank you so much for being a guest designer at Quietfire! I have really enjoyed your projects!

    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolut stunning work here as always Tina. I love to make candles too and make some every year.
    Your card is also absolut amazing and sooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful rich looking card with lots of different textures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Such a beautiful design and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:32 PM

    WOW, this is an awesome idea! Thank you so much for sharing it! Who wudda thunk??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wonderful crafts and thanks for sharing how to make the candle,very nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the candle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!