Thursday, January 08, 2015

Quietfire Designs... Guest Designer for Jan!

Good morning all!! Today I'm thrilled to share a few projects that I have created for Quietfire Designs! I was asked to be their Guest Designer for Jan and had so much fun with these stamps that i could not stop with just one card for my first post!! I created 3 cards with one stamp set!!

Before I share them, I wanted to mention that the WINNERS for the Seasons Givings Blog Hop HAVE BEEN CHOSEN!!! They will be contacted today and i will be posting them here as well!! I have to finish up the post with my favourite projects from 2014 and announce the winners with it! :) So look for that later today!!

Sp, back to my Quietfire projects... I'll share the project here, but fore more details including a supply list, you'll have to hope over to the Quietfire blog!

LOVE YOU FOREVER

 XOXO

VALENTINE


If you are not familiar with Quietfire Designs, They are a CANADIAN stamp company which specializes in Calligraphy stamps! They are SO elegant and beautiful! Suzanne Cannon, the Owner is a complete sweetheart!! I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to use these designs for Jan! Stay Tuned for another post near the end of the month!!

Tomorrow I am sharing a couple more cards that I created for DCWV using GOLD products!! SWEET!
And remember to stop by later tonight for the Seasons Givings winners and my favourites from 2014!!
Until then...
Happy Creating!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! Absolutely LOVE the "love you forever" card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of these cards are absolutely beautiful! LOVE the first one for the lattice work and the beautiful sentiment, the second one just makes my heart sing~ the frame and the xoxo along with the papers you chose are perfect together. The final one has such a beautiful script on the Valentine and the flowers on the hearts are really pretty!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some really beautiful cards here as usual Tina. I really like them all, and these stamps seems really great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous cards Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Tina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!