Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 18

So, as you can tell, the daily blogging isn't really happening! LOL! In all honesty, if i haven't got anything scrappy to share, I don't feel it's worth blogging! Most who visit are scrappers, and hearing about my boring day is just not what keeps you coming back! :) So, no more daily blogging unless there is SOMETHING scrappy to share! :)

Nothing exciting happening here... just another ordinary day! Playing with the kids, cleaning, cooking... being a mom! you know how it is!! I've been doing a lot of deep thinking though... some real soul searching. i sence some deep LO's coming on! :)

Today I'm thankful for so many things! Most of all, i'm thankful for the forgiving and innocent nature of children. They don't care if you've had a bad day... if the house wasn't clean or if you haven't had a shower in days... they love you just the same and forgive our shortcomings before we have a chance to admit them. They are such a blessing!

Scrappiness!! I got scrappy mail today!! Yippie! I received my first DT kit from Mon Ame Memories! Yay!! Here it is... isn't it gorgeous? i haven't had a chance to play yet... but i can't wait to dive in!!


Also, i finally got 2 LO's completed with the March kit from Scrapbook Sussies! The thing I love about the Sussies kits, is that they are very often not things that i would buy. It gets me out of my comfort zone and forces me to do things that I don't usually do! It's awesome! Lara does an amazing job coordinating these kits, and they are filled with embellies!! Here are my first 2 pages... We had the BG Urban Prarie line and the American Crafts Everyday line... 4 papers from each line.




I'm also hard at work on an acrylic minibook. I'm loving it so much! I will post when it's finished... hopefully tomorrow will have it complete!

Thanks for dropping by!! I'll see you next time i have something scrappy to share! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are on a scrappy roll!! WOOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your layouts
    loving your new look of your blog
    keep up the amazing inspiring creating
    hugs
    me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!