Thursday, November 06, 2014

You Warm My Heart

Today I am here to share with you a project that I created for a product swap between IMAGINE Crafts and Lawn fawn!!
Now, those of you who know my work know I'm not much of a "cutsie" designer... I have always struggled with working with little animals and such. But today I am happy to say that I LOVED working with the Lawn Fawn stamps!!! They made creating SO easy!! i'm impressed!! :)
So, today on the Imagine Crafts blog, there are a bunch of projects being shared... both video tutorials as well as written!
Here is the project that I have created using the Lawn Fawn SNOW DAYS stamp set!!
I'm still no pro with this style, but I am happy with how this turned out! I ADORE those little bunnies!!!
Now stop on over to the IC blog to view the video and leave me your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!!
Until Next time...
Happy Creating!!

9 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!