Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Catching up and Holiday Greetings: Beginner project

Hello all!! It's been a while, it's been too long! But things have been nuts around here!!! Just returned from Phoenix AZ for the Spellbinders Design Team Retreat! Wow!! What an amazing time!! I will share lots of photos with you all... as soon as they are off my camera and edited! :)
But for now, I'll give you an update on what's happening in my creative world....

*So, as you know I'm a finalist in the Tombow Design team search! Project is due HERE on my blog by Friday! Stay tuned! New team members announced by Dec 4th! Wish me luck! ;)

*Zva Creative, My term with them is finished. I greatly enjoyed working with the gorgeous bling and flowers and had a great year!

*Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: So my term with them is also coming to an end. But I am HAPPY to say that I will be continuing on for another year! YAY!! love me some inky goodness!!

*DCWV: Did you had the news???? Huh? Yes! I have been asked to join the DCWV Design team for the next 6 months!! SUPER excited to dig into those goodies! They have some fabulous stuff out right now and I can't wait to start playing! So be on the lookout for THOSE projects, starting in December!!

And of course... Spellbinders.. they are keeping me around for another year!

i am SO blessed!!! "WOW!! HOW are you going to do it all??" I am hearing... This is my job... I adore what I do... My family will always come first, but they support me in what I do... and THAT makes it all doable. Without that, I'm nothing...

So to share with you a project while I am here today... I want to show you a project that I did for Spellbinders. The assignment is to use ONE die in three projects... Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
Today i will share the beginner project, Tomorrow the Intermediate, and lastly, the Advanced. :)

S4-434 Holiday Greetings

NOEL: Beginner

Full instructions can be found here...

Spellbinders Supplies:

  • S4-434 Holiday Greetings
  • T-001 Tool 'n One™
  • GC-001 Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine

Other Supplies:

  • Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Crafty Foam Tape and E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips
  • Want2Scrap©: Baby Gems
  • Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® - EZ Runner Tape
  • Worldwin Papers: Mocha and Beach Cardstock
  • Sequins
  • Red and Green Cardstock
  • Liquid Adhesive
Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Tune in tomorrow for the Intermediate project using this SAME die!!
until then, 
Happy Creating!! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats with the good news sweet lady, sooo happy for you, and looking forward to see all your work the next year too.
    Todays card is sooo cute and cool, looking forward to see the next two with this die here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lovely clean lines of your projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!