Thursday, November 20, 2014

Spellbinders Holiday Greetings, Advanced project

as promised, I am back!! :) Wow! 4 posts in 3 days! i could get used to this!! LOL!!
For today I have an advanced project for you that I created, once gain, using Spellbinders Holiday Greetings.

Let me share a bit about this die... I chose it because I thought it was be very challenging for me. I was right... but in the end it was SO easy to work with!! And the possibilities are endless!!!!!
Here is what I did for the most complicated project... it may not look that difficult, but in having to create only partial cuts, it definitely takes some experience and patience. :) But it's worth it, as I really love how it turned out!!
NOEL Holiday Gift Set

You can see FULL instructions, with photos on the official post on the Spellbinders website HERE.
Here is what I used to create this...

Spellbinders Supplies:

  • S4-434 Holiday Greetings
  • SCD-010 Build-a-Tag One
  • T-001 Tool 'n One™
  • GC-001 Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine

Other Supplies:

  • ClearSnap: Glitter
  • May Arts: White Ribbon and Iridescent Cord
  • Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Adhesive Sheet, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips and 3D Foam Squares
  • White Cardstock
  • Red Cardstock
  • Green Cardstock
  • Hole Punch
  • Box
  • Low Tack Tape
Thanks again for stopping by!!! I think I'm going to have to do a giveaway coming up soon... so stay tuned!!!
Until next time...
Happy Creating!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work here as usual Tina, you´ve done a really grat job with all these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the projects are lovely, Tina; you have so much talent & happy that you share it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, very cute gift tags. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!