Saturday, November 09, 2013

New designing opportunity

Hey all! It has been a while, I know. What a month October was! Sick kids, Canadian Thanksgiving... And I was not feeling well for the entire month... So needless to say, something had to give, and I'm sorry to say it was my poor blog!!
However, I'm here to share some really exciting news!!
I have the opportunity to join the Zva Creative design team!  If you are not familiar with them, you NEED to check them out!  (Link below) They are the manufacturer of some amazing bling, pearls and flowers!!  So in the coming months I will be sharing some projects using their gorgeous goodies!!
Nothing new to share today, as I am sitting at my daughters dance competition as I write this!! My beautiful girl took home a gold medal yesterday for her Lyrical duo... Her and her friend choreographed it themselves, and I could not be more proud of them!! Today, silver medal for the troupes Tap routine, and 2 more dances to go... Long weekend!!


Looking forward to sharing some new projects with you all soon,
Thanks for your patience and support!!
Happy creating!!
www.zvacreative.com

3 comments:

  1. So stinkin' excited for ya, my creative friend!! WOOHOOO~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOUW biiiiig CONGRATULATIONS with this new challenge with the new Design Team there. I´m very sure, you´ll make some awesome things with their stuff as you´re always doing with everything you ever make.
    I´m sooo happy and exited for you, and wish you all the best of luck with this new venture too. Can´t wait to see, what you´ll be creating for us with these new products, but I´m sure, it´ll be amazing.
    I hope, you´ll be back on top again now, and things will calm down a bit for you, but I sure also remember, how it was with a bunch of kids, getting sick and have all kinds of appointments to attend all the time too, but hopefully it´ll all be over for now then.
    I had been wondering, if life got too much lately as we hadn´t heard anything from you.
    Was wondering, if you had sent that prize last month, as I haven´t recieved anything, so was a bit worried, if it was ended up in a wrong place somewhere, as it normally only takes 4 to 6 days to get here from the US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice to hear from you; do keep well, as there are many people depending on you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!