Spellbinders has just released a new bunch of Die D-Lites!!! Can I just say how much I ADORE these dies!?!?! I HAD to show one of them to you right away!
Aren't they GORGEOUS!!?? Check it out all cut out and assembled! I cut it out of ivory cardstock and inked them with Tsukineko's VersaColor ink in Petal Pink! So pretty!!
I also played with some other fun dies, which I will show you in the video, along with a really cool technique using M-Bossabilities Folder, Score Pal's Score board, and curved boarders! See a close-up here...
So now that I've shown you all the details, let me show you the full project! :)
And here's my little video! PLEASE excuse the poor quality today. The sound is not great, and what I was seeing on my ipad is NOT what you are seeing... I was zoomed in, but YOU are seeing my messy table too!! LOL! But, like I said at the beginning, video blogging is unedited! :)
Here we go!
- Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® machine
- Die D-Lites Blooms 4
- Botanical Swirls and accents
- Nested Lacey Pennants
- Curved Matting Basics A
- A2 Curved Boarders One
- M-Bossabilities folder VALOR
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko®
- VersaColor: Petal Pink, Spanish Olive
- Memento Dew Drops, New Sprout
- Delicata: Golden Glitz
- Fancy Pants: Memories Captured paper
- Want 2 Scrap, bling in LeCreme
- Zva Creative: Pink Crystal flourish
- Scor-Pal: Score board
- My Fun Stampers Journey: Sentiment stamp
- Bazill Basics Paper Co: Cardstock
- Xyron mega runner
- Hot Glue Gun
So comment away!! :)
Until next time,