Saturday, November 18, 2006

My sanity.... it's gone!

Ok... it's one of those days I really feel like I'm loosing it!!! I can hardly make it thru today with the 2 kids i have... let alone adding another one in 11 weeks! Am I nuts?

I know they are just tired from being in Town Christmas shopping today... but so am I!! Give Mommy some slack, eh? And can I tell you how many people commented about me being pregnant? "You're brave"... or "You're sure going to have your hands full"... or just that look!!!
I feel like saying , "I didn't plan this one!!... but I am married if that makes things look a little better!" Sheesh... ;)

I can't blame them though... I probably have thought the same thoughts... it's just that now the shoe's on the other foot! :) And it's not fitting so well today...

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully once the baby arrives and you get your routine down, you'll breathe a sigh of relief that it isn't so hard afterall...When my sis and I were 11 & 12, my dad and his wife had a newborn, 2 year old, and 4 year old- and she survived unscathed, lol- {hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will make out just fine with a third. {{hugs}} Sorry to hear that so many people had to add their 2 cents today. I can now see how those "innocent" comments aren't exactly the best choice of words. Maybe a good reply next time would be, "Busy isn't a bad thing!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!