Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Forever Ago!





I know it has been forever since I've been here! So long in fact that I had to go thru a bunch of stuff to recover my name and password! Pretty pathetic, i know!! Now for an update...

Yes, I'm pregnant... 11 weeks, 6 days to go! But the good news is, I'm feeling great... and have been able to scrap!! THANK YOU LORD!!!! I might not spend as much time doing so as I had before the pregnancy, but i am scrapping and enjoying it! That is a real answer to prayer let me tell you!!

I went for my first ultrasound last week and it was just amazing! Every time i am amazed... but this time, it was different! I have not been looking as forward to this one as i did the other 2... and I know that's aweful... but it was just so unexpected! I love the 2 i have... and no doubt I will adore this little one just as much! I really needed this ultrasound to help me bond with baby! It was incredible! I could see the face... eyes, nose, mouth, ears... even a bit of hair! It was just... unbelievable! And I am due a week sooner than i thought... ?! Good news? I'm not sure yet! LOL!

This past weekend I went to Scrap Gala in Moncton. All I can say is WOW!!! I will be posting more info on it later... but here are 4 LO's that I did this weekend... outside of the classes...

2 comments:

  1. Love all your new layouts- stunning work! Can't wait to see some pics from Scrap Gala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, the LO's are beautiful (as always). Scrap Gala was a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!