Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Contest win!

Yay! I'm so excited! I got an email from www.cutabovescrappin.com and I won a contest that i had entered there! It was for using Prima Big Blooms on a layout! i won a $10 custom gift set of Prima goodies! YAY!! I just love Prima!! i hope they are goodies that i don't have!! :) Even if i do... I must like them!! LOL!

I have also submitted to a DT call at OPAAT... and they announce tomorrow. I don't think I have great chances... cause I think there are a lot of applicants! There is a lot of talent there... but I'd love to make it! Their kits are beautiful!! I'll post when I get the results!!

2 comments:

  1. Did you get your goodies yet?? Can't wait to hear about your loot! Congrats again on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them today Kelly!!! I got a little plastic "case" filled with all different prima flowers, ribbon and leaves! I'm so pumped! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!