Monday, December 05, 2011

Trimmin' The Tree with Spellbinders!

Yesterday Hubby went with our boys and got our Christmas tree! YAY! Yep, we get a real one and I LOVE it that way! I would have loved to go all together but I had to take Jaz to a concert for school... so it was the perfect way to get both things done in one day! :) We'll get it up this week sometime... not my favorite job in the world but I sure do enjoy it when it's finished!

So today I have a sweet and simple tree ornament to share with you! I literally made it in 5 minutes!! I was cleaning up some scraps from a previous project and it just fell together! LOVE when that happens! It was one of those afternoons that I really didn't have time to create... but how can you NOT have 5 minutes!?!?
This project was created using some of my favorite Spellbinders Die Templates!
S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants
S5-028 Nested Pennants
S5-041 Floral Doily Motifs
It also uses Want2Scrap's Nestabling to match the Pennant die!!

(Ribbon is Not yellow... my camera went wonky on me here... didn't notice it so bad until I published this pose! Eek! LOL!)
I actually began this project by tying the lace into a bow. Then It all came to me in a rush! :) I grabbed a pre made flower (First time in AGES! I always make my own with the fab Spellbinders die's!!), ran the Bo Bunny paper thru my Grand Calibur once to cut ALL the pieces... then one more time to emboss them all! Then I glued them all together! a little ink, a little bling and a little ribbon and I was FINISHED! How quick is THAT?!?!Hope I've given you the push to run to your scrap stash and spend JUST 5 MINUTES creating something fabulous! It'll make your day... I know it did mine! :)
Until Next time...
Happy Scrapping!
~TINA~

PS: 4 more days to enter the Spellbinders Design Team Contest First Round!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love how you've entwined the ribbon too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Tina and I agree with you, these projects often get the very best, we do, and this certainly looks awesome. I just love it hun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!