Monday, December 12, 2011

In The Christmas Spirit

Hello all!! Busy around here as always! But I did want to stop by and share with you a few projects that I did for Spellbinders! These 3 projects are all on the Spellbinders website in my gallery,(found here) so I'm going to let you visit there to find the products used and what die templates I designed these with!



First up is a layout I created about my baby's first Christmas! I just ADORE this photo of Jesse!!
BABY's FIRST NOEL



Then I created a Christmas card using the same papers and some of the same die templates!


GLORY TO GOD


Then finally, I created a Christmas planner! Simple and yet such a big help in getting and staying organized!


2011 HOLIDAY PLANNER



Thanks so much for stopping by! I appologize for the lack of details in todays post! But I did provide links to where you can get more info! If you have any questions, PLEASE feel free to email me or ask in the comments section!



Until Next time...



Happy Scrapping!



Tina

5 comments:

  1. It's all so beautiful - especially the LO with your sweet, sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layout--very Christmas like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous stuff and Congratulations on making it through round 1 of Spellbinders Design Team 201

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making round 2. You go girl !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for using the Quietfire rubber on one of your projects!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!