Thursday, December 16, 2010

Paris Creativity Project #3

Hey!! I am back with another project using the Paris Creativity Collection!! This time, I created a layout! I used the Rock Star Diva collection... along with some bling! I started with the cardstock sheet of borders and frames... the page came together from there!! So simple! Check it out!!
BEST FRIENDS
I used my Helmar Liquid scrap dots to adhere the butterflies, the dimensional stars and to create the flower! I LOVE this stuff!!!
Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I will be sharing my 4th and final project for my Guest Design spot! Drop by and check it out! It will be Christmassy... i lied whtn I said todays was... I got inspired to create a layout instead! :)
Until then...
Happy Scrapping!!
~TINA~

3 comments:

  1. I love this Tina....so pretty & so pink!!!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You really NAILED this line--ALL of your projects are just GORGEOUS! I would TOTALLY use it! FAB, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is co cute! Yet one more line of products that will make my daughters scrapbooks much fuller than either of the boys! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!