Friday, December 31, 2010

My Favorites from 2010



I just can not believe that it is the last day of 2010!!! I have lots of reflecting to do on the last year... and to begin with i want to share my favorite 10 projects of 2010... So in no particular order, here they are...
I lied... I did 11... one for good luck in 2011 I guess! :)

WHEN YOU'RE HAPPY: This page is about Seth, my 2 year old. I ADORE this photo of him. I ADORE this paper line from Pink Paislee! And of course, I ADORE this little boy!

THANKFUL: edited to add...(THIS PAGE IS BEING PUBLISHED IN CANADIAN SCRAPBOOKER'S FALL ISSUE!!
I did this page for the Helmar Blog Hop in October. I love how I was able to incorporate a photo of each of my children, as well as lots of different papers and embellies.
SLOW DOWN: This page is of my one and only daughter. I love the pink and the circle design. The photo of her is so beautiful. The page is about how i want her to slow down and not to try and grow up too fast... it's happening fast enough on it's own!
PERFECTLY CONTENT: This is another page done on Seth. This is one of my favorite photo's of him. He is 6 months old here. It was Justin and I's anniversary and since I was nursing, we had to take him along on a weekend getaway. He was SO good!! Espescially since Justin and I BOTH ended up sick with the flu most of the weekend!! :)
The design was so fun to create! I love the fence and clouds from Magistical Memories. And Prima goodness... how can you go wrong!?!?
MY FUNNY MAN: Camden... the family comedian. I LOVE this photo of him! It summs up his personality to a T!! The bright colors work perfectly here!
LIL' DANCER: This is the first time I worked with GIRLS PAPERIE papers, and I loved them! The photo is from Jazzy's dance recital. She did so awesome! I love how the colors in this paper compliment the photo so well!
HUSH LITTLE BABY: Another Seth page... I love the simplicity of this design. Simple stamping complimented the page. Love the teal and red color combo. And those pictures... breathtaking!
HEARTBREAKER: This is my Sammy... This page is so special!Somehow, this page just came together, and I absolutely love it! I love the photo...... I love this boy!
CAMERA SHY: Another Jazzy page! This page was created to remind her not to be shy of the camera. She is getting to the age where she is a bit self consious... and it shows... She has no reason to be! She is simply beautiful! And of course, Pink Paislee created the perfect papers for me to use on this page!
BIKER DUDE: Another page of Sammy. I LOVE the film strip look on this page. And the Lily Bee papers are so bright and fun! I love that I could add so many photo's in this design!! I still think I want to add a mushroom to the left of my title... :)

ADORED: Such a simple page, and yet I love it. The photo is of Seth and his cousin Miranda. Such a sweet photo. And the simplicity of the product and design help to keep the focus on the pic.

Thank you for stopping by to see some of my favorites of the year!! I greatly appreciate you stopping by and thank you for your sweet comments!!! :)

Now to spend the evening with the kids! Back later with reflections of 2010....
Hope you enjoyed my review of my favorites!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects Tina. Happy New Year hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina!
    These are all so beautiful- you really do amazing work! Wishing you much happiness, joy & sparkle in 2011! Hapy New Year! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely 2010 projects. May 2011 be filled with more wonderful creations !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabolous top10. The last page is my absolute favorite.
    Welcome to the Best Creation Design team
    /petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh YAY Tina a CRUSH...wooohoooo!!!

    i better not play up lol... thanks so much for popping by it's been awesome getting to know you and also working along side you on the helmar design team too.

    Tina your creations are just as awesome. you create stunning pages and do amazing OTP projects! keep up the awesomeness and i look forward in checking you out some more.

    and i LOVE your top ten!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!