Saturday, April 24, 2010

Magistical Memories RAK Winner!!

We have a winner folks!!!
Thanks to everyone for your sweet comments! :) You are all such an encouragement! :)

I tried to post the pic of the Number Generator here... but it won't work for me... So, You'll have to take my word for it... it chose # 14!!

And that is.....

rjnunn
said...

Sweet Layout Tina!!!

So, email me at tinamcdonald(at)xplornet(dot)ca with your mailing address!Then I'll get you some fun chipboard off in the mail! :) You have 7 days to reaply... if I have no address by Next Sat, I will draw another winner! :)

Thanks again to all for playing!!!

Just so you know... I have another RAK in the works... check back the first of the week to see what it's all about! :) Think baby.... :)

Until then, Happy Scrapping!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!