Friday, April 16, 2010

Lilly Bee goodies

Hello my scrappy friends!
I have a couple of projects to share with you using Lily Bee goodies! I just love their Audrey line!!!
So here's a quick post to share these with you... created a little bit ago...

SO THIS IS LOVE

This page is of my sister and her fiancee at the time... they are now married and expecting a babyin October!! Congrats sis!!!
I had fun distressing and folding and tearing this paper... so elegant and yet so fun to distress!!
True Beauty
No, I'm not struck on myself nor do I think I'm a striking beauty... LOL! This page is more about the beauty on the inside that we all need to be reminded to strive for... I had a lot of fun with the design on this one!
Baby update: Today brings me to 5 weeks left of being preggers..... AGH! I'm the size of a house now, and if I don't stop growing I'm going to need a tractor trailer to take me to the hospital when the time comes! :) I feel SO HUGE!!! Feeling fine though... very tired... aching back... you know the way it goes! :) Looking forward to being not pregnant.... not ever again! 5 times is enough for me thanks! LOL!

This week was my turn to post on the myStampBOX blog!! I created a sketch and a LO using some of their fun alpha stamps!! Drop by and check it out!!

Gotta run! Snuggle time with DH and a movie! :)

Happy Scrappin!

7 comments:

  1. you and your sister look so much alike! I thought it was a pic of you at first....until I read. WOW!

    Good luck over the next 5 weeks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful work Tina. You worked that LB good!! That line had me absolutely stumped but you made it look so easy to work with. Love the design and detail on both of these!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful lo's - love all the dimension and layering :D

    good luck w/the pregnancy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWSERS beautiful work with the lily bee Tina!

    Hope the last 5 weeks are easy on you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These layouts are so so deeply rich and beautiful. Your designs have very sharp visual lines, good stuff. Good luck on the baby thing, I'll brace myself for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pages are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!