Monday, March 01, 2010

Magistical Memories March Sketch

I'm so excited to be here to present my very first Magistical Memories sketch to you!! My first MM blog post... and my first sketch... created just for you!!! Check it out here...

HOW TO PLAY
You have the entire month of March to create a layout based on this sketch!! Your LO must use chipboard or acrylic!! Then, load your LO into the March Sketch gallery at Magistical Memories on or before March 31. The winner will be chosen from all the entries and announced on April 1st! Drop by the message board and see... it just might be YOU!
What do you win... you ask? CHIPBOARD!!! What else??

So, here's the sketch....

I'm looking forward to receiving my chipboard goodies soon, and then i'll get my sample LO up for you to see!!

Looking forward to seeing YOUR creations!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!