Friday, March 05, 2010

29 weeks... and counting!



Yep, today I am 29 weeks along! 11 more to go! HOLY COW!!! The time has really flown by in a lot of ways... in others... it seems like it's taking forever! LOL!

Anyway... all is going well... Feeling good, just tired and sore back, but what else is to be expected, right? :)

i still have been scrapping here and there... I have a couple of LO's done that I can't share, as I'm thinking of submitting them to the Memory Makers call... and they can't bee seen before... i really hate that! LOL! I ALWAYS want to share!!!

However... here is one I did for the SYTYCS contest... Week # 7, and i'm still in!! The top 11 right now! WOW! These LO's ROCKED this week!! The challenge was to do a LO using this quote... "Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.”
It SO insired me...
SOMEDAY


Supplies: **MME PP **Prima flowers, bling centers and vines **American Crafts Thickers **Bazill CS **Ranger Liquid Pearls **Fiskars edger punch

I'm really pleased with how it turned out... and I was excited to have learned how to make my journaling fit into the circle! LOL!
I also did these belly shots myself... tripod...timer... bright window and photo editing! You can't even see a stretchmark! LOL!

And here is the LO I did for last weeks challenge... Tinkie Style!! Pink and black... that was our challenge! I also loved how this one turned out!!

SLOW DOWN

supplies: **PP: Glitz, Heidi Swapp, Theresa Collins **Alpha's: Basic Grey, Pink Paislee **BLING: Heidi Swapp, Zva **Ranger liquid pearls **Transparency: Heidi Swapp **Embellies: Heidi Swapp, Pink Paislee, Theresa Collins, Prima, Glitz **Adhesive: Helmar

I have discovered something... I'm a circle-aholic... and i don't want to stop!!!! Every page i do lately has a circle on it!!! I am in LOVE!! LOL! I always enjoyed them... but lately i can't seem to finish a page without at least one on it! :) I guess it's just ment to be! :)

Thanks for stopping by!! Love your comments! :)
HAPPY SCRAPPIN!!


6 comments:

  1. a few more weeks :) I am so happy for you. Love love love the journaling of the 1st layout. So heartwarming. Keep safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first LO got me :) It is absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts Tina! I can't believe you are going on your fifth child.I remember when you were pregnant for your first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea to have the five inside the heart. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE both these pages. Have I told you lately how much your pages insprie me??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layouts Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:57 PM

    love the layouts!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!