Thursday, November 08, 2007

Oh the Pressure!

Oh man!!! I am now in the final 2 in the Creative Idol competition at just Cre8!! Catherine from Scrapbook and Cards Today just contacted them and offered a prize package from Imaginece to the winner as well!! Now I could win that plus the 3 month DT term at Jc8!!! OH MAN!!!! My LO is done... I'm just too afraid to load it! LOL!

So... I am begging for you all to head over to www.justcre8.com on Saturday between 10am and 10pm EST and vote for me!!! I will need each and every vote that I can get!!! So please... make my day! Make me the cre8ive Idol!!!!! :)

Alrightie.... Off I go... i should get it photographed and perhaps load it today?! EEK!!! Wich me luck! And remember... come by and vote on Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. you go girlie
    I'm voting for yah not matter what
    your layouts always rock and you do amazing work --hugs

    can't wait to see it
    best of luck my fingers and toes are crossed
    then again why=========love your stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!