Monday, November 12, 2007

Great News!!

I won!!! WOHOOOOOOO!!! Well, I tied for first.. but I still won the 3 month Design Team position at Just Cre8!!!!! I'm so thrilled!!!! It's an awesome site, and Sue's kits are to die for!!! Now I get the Jan, Feb and March ones!!! Yehaw!!! Plus there was an Imaginese prize pkg being donated by Scrapbook and Cards today... not sure what the deal is with that yet! Even if they split it, that's ok! It's still free goodies! hehehe!!
Thanks SO much to everyone who supported me!! You'll never know how much i appreciate you!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. up Hey you congrats
    loved all your layout
    then again I always have--hugs
    keep up the great work
    keep doing what yah do
    and hey visit me at my blog---love coming to see yah here
    miss yah since the island closed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!