Friday, September 14, 2007

Yay!! Bad girl moving on!

Yay!! I'm in a HUGE contest at Badgirlkits.com It's an AMAZING site... the talent there is blowing me away! Anyway, this TOP DESIGNER contest they have going on had 195 people in it! WOW! They teach a class each Thursday and we get an assignment. This week it was on Color Theory. This is the LO I did for it. And.... I made it to the next round! I was kind of suprised though! They cut 40... And the projects created were amazing! Anyway... I'm thrilled to be moving on! I don't expect to make it very far, with the amount of talent found there! But i'll do my best and see where that gets me! Can't wait to get the next assignment!! This afternoon we should find out! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on making round one!!! I just LOVE this LO. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!