Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm in!!

Round 3 here I come!!! I made it into the third class at Badgirlskits.com!!! They LO's this time around were incredible!!! I'm thrilled to be moving on!! They cut something like 22 and there are 110 left!!

This weeks assignment has to do with Design elements... Very fun! Some ideas floating around in my head... We'll see what comes of it!

I also got an email this week from Paper Jam Studio... I was chosen for theit Design team a few weeks ago. They wanted us to do 1 kit. Now they want to know if we're willing to do more! Yell heck yeah!! :) Bring it on!! LOL! So I'm really looking forward to working with some of those kits soon too!! My term is until the end of the year... Can't wait to get it started!!

That's all my scrappy news for now!! Stay happy... and keep scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!