Today I have an altered wooden frame to share with you. It is a really simple project that can be completed in less than an hour! I will give you step by step instructions so that you can create this project too!
I began with a square plain wooden picture frame which I purchased at Michaels. Here's what I did!
2. Flip frame over. Using craft knife, trim excess paper from the outside. Don't be too fussy about the edges. Also cut out the inside square where the photo will go. Using sanding block, sand all edges smooth.
4. Trim black lace, white lace and pearls to size. Run thru Xyron 1.5" Create a Sticker "X". Adhere black lace across frame under photo square. Add white lace on top, followed by pearls.
5. Tie triple bow using black and white ribbon. Adhere to left side using hot glue gun. Add pearl spray under edge when adhering bow.
6. Using Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® machine and S5-086 Bitty Blossoms die templates, cut and emboss medium blossom onto cream cardstock and leaf onto green cardstock. Roll flower and adhere. Curl edges out and ink. Ink leaf and pucker bottom. Adhere under flower and adhere both to center of bow using hot glue gun.
7. Using glossy black cardstock (white core), cut and emboss the word LOVE from S5-099 Jewel Keys. Sand embossed areas until white. Ink with Ranger Frayed Burlap distress ink. Adhere to frame.
And there you have it! Simple and can be created in less than an hour! I would love to see yours if you create one!! If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Bazill Basics: Black, green cardstock
Graphic 45: Olde Curiosity Shoppe 8x8 paper pad
Creative Impressions: Black and white polkadot ribbon
Bo Bunny: pearls
Xyron: Mega Runner, 1.5" Create-a-Sticker
Elmers: X-Acto corner rounder
Spellbinders: Grand Calibur Machine, S5-099 Jewel Keys, S5-086 Bitty Blossoms
Modern Romance: Pearl Sprays
Ranger: Distress ink Frayed Burlap
Recollections: Cream cardstock.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Until Next Time...