Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Guess I lied...

Sorry... I guess this post was NOT my last post for Simply Renee!! LOL!! Thrilled beyond belief to have received a phone call from Renee last night asking me to stay on as part of the new Simply Renee Design team! Heck yeah!!! She is just the sweetest gal! We chatted forever!! :)
Here is the post... and here is the new team!

Natasha Naranjo Aguirre

Misty Willis

Sarah Mullinix

Barbara Lochridge

Audrey Yeager

Tina McDonald <------- THAT's ME!!

Let me tell you... I visited these girls blogs and was BLOWN AWAY by their talent!! I am honored to be on a team with all this incredible talent! Check them out!!
Thanks again to Renee for this fab opportunity!
Until Next time... Happy Scrapping!!
~Tina~

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to visit with you again on the phone! I love making those phone calls!
    We're excited to have you on the DT again. We thought you deserved to be on there another time - and we're looking forward to seeing what you bring to the team again!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!