Sunday, January 09, 2011

Barn Star Video Tutorial

You asked for it... here it is! A Tutorial for the BARN STARS that I made for the Helmar/Core'dinations blog swap!! ADDICTING... I warn you!! :)
Now... I want to appologize in advance... this is my very first video tutorial. I am an amature... to say the least! And for the brain fart... forgetting the word SCORE... I am so embarassed! LOL! But, here it is... flaws and all! The next one will be better... I promise! =)

Thanks so much for your patience!! :) If you have any problems viewing it, please let me know! You can also go direct to my youTube by clicking here...
Any questions... please ask!! I'm open to tips, comments and questions! Just be easy on me! this is my first... :)
Here is a template for you to print. Trace it onto cardboard to be able to keep for multiple use! Just right click it ans save it to your computer, then print! :)

Until next time...
Happy Scrapping!!
~TINA~

3 comments:

  1. Great job - I had to watch the photobucket version because I couldn't get the one on your blog to come up. Jonathan watched it with me and it looks so fun that he wants to make some when he gets home from school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a FANTASTIC job with this video!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fabulous, love them on your garland, thanks so much for the great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!