Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Paris Creativity Project #2

Hey all!
I'm back with my second project done with the Paris Creativity Collection!
For this project, I used the ROCK STAR DIVA collection theme pack. This is a fun collection which includes bling, epoxy accents, cardstock frames and borders and epoxy alpha's... along with the papers! How fun!
I created 2 Christmas tree ornaments this time around! They are SO simple, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE them on my tree!!! Check them out!!

These are SO much cuter in real life! The glitter is not showing in the photo's... but trust me... they are so cute!
Want to know how to make them? Here is a quick tutorial... (See photo tutorial below)

1. Cut 2 strips of paper 1 1/2 inches x 12 inches. (for smaller one... wider for the larger one)
2. Run one side of each thru a border punch.
3. Using a stylus, score the papers at 1/4 or 1/2 inch intervals. I determine this depending on the border punch I use.
4. Fold the paper into an accordion.
5. I adhered the 2 pieces together using Helmar's Premium Craft Glue. Glue the other ends together as well to make one big circle.
6. Turn paper on it's side to create a circle as shown...
7. Adhere a small punched circle to the front and back of this circle.
8. Embellish as desired.
9. I added stickles to the folds to create a beautiful shimmer to the ornaments.
10. Tie a light string and you're ready to hang them on your tree!!
Aren't they simple? I'm DEFINITELY making a bunch more of these! I'd love to see you give them a try as well!!
Tune in again on Friday as I share my last project for my Guest Designer spot!! Let's just say we'll be keeping with the Christmas theme!! :)
Until then...
Happy Scrapping!
~TINA~

3 comments:

  1. LOVIN those stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Tina! Thanks for sharing the awesome tutorial!!!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great on the tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!