Friday, March 07, 2014

Peacock Feathers using Imagine Crafts Vertigo

Hello Friends!! Thanks for stopping by today!! I have a SUPER fun tutorial to share with you today over on the Imagine Crafts blog! I ADORE how this project turned out!!!
I really wanted to get an iridescent look on my peacock feathers, and I feel I totally achieved that! What do you think?? Here's a peek...
To see a full video tutorial on how I created this card, please stop over to the IMAGINE Crafts blog. i would LOVE to have your feedback!!
Full product supply list is found at the end of the video.

Thanks so much for visiting!! You all mean so much to me, and I greatly appreciate all the comments, emails, etc that you give!!
Until next time,
Happy Creating!!

2 comments:

  1. From the picture here it looks awesome Tina, but there´s no entry on their blog yet, but don´t worry, I´ll see it, when I get their e-mail updates in the morning tomorrow, and then I´ll let you know, about the tut, but knowing you, it´ll be just as cool as usual.
    have a wonderful week-end now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you Tina, and love this card, I watched the video and can't get the volume Control to go higher for some reason, I'm wondering what the kind of plastic that was and if it was embossed first. I think I got the rest by the looks. This is a great card and I also found some others on your blog that I like. I going to sign up for your blog.
    TFS
    gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!