Thursday, January 09, 2014

December Projects ** For Zva Creative**

Good morning my friends!!
Ahhhhhh Happy New Year!! I know, it started 9 days ago! But not for me! Kids and Hubby went back to school on the 7th, so THAT is my Happy New Year! LOL!!

So I'm playing a bit of catch up! So much that I want to share with you on my blog!! Yesterday I shared 13 of my favorite projects for 2013!! That was fun, to go back thru and look at my art from the year.
Today, I'm sharing three projects that I created for Zva Creative for the month of December. I was not able to participate in the Zva Design Team Monthly blog hop, as I had no power. So I'll share them with you today!!
Going forward, future projects will be shared in separate posts, so that I can get you some details on how I created it!
Here we go!!

SNOW ANGEL
Supplies Used:
Spellbinders Paper Arts:
  • Grand Calibur Machine
  • Die Templates

Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko:
  • Creative Medium in Vintage
  • Goosebumps texture spray
  • Fireworks in Black
Other: Xyron Adhesive runner, Patterned paper (My Minds Eye, Glitz, Authentique), Cardstock, cardstock stickers, clear stickers, diecuts)


A HAPPY HELLO
Supplies Used:
Spellbinders Paper Arts:
  • Grand Calibur Machine
  • Die Templates (Hexagons, Nested Lacey Pennants)


Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko
  • Memento Ink
Other Suppliles:
Xyron Mega Runner, My Minds Eye Patterned Paper, Corner Rounder, My Fun Stampers Journey stamp, Cardstock

BEST WISHES
Supplies:
Zva Creative:
Spellbinders Paper Arts:
  • Grand Calibur Machine
  • Stately Circles
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko:
  • Memento Ink
Other Supplies:
We R Memory Keepers paper and cardstock butterfly, Stamp, cardstock, Xyron Mega Runner

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Stay tuned... lots more creativity to share with you coming up!!!
BTW, Did you know that Spellbinders is sharing their SNEAK PEEK this week??
Check it out here!!!

Until next time...
Happy Creating!!

2 comments:

  1. All 3 are soo beautiful projects Tina. As usual you´ve made such wonderful creations filled with lovely details everywhere. And yes I´m cleaned to Spellbionders blog every single morning to get the latest news, and it is sooo gorgeous he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout! Very pretty portrait.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!