Thursday, December 05, 2013

Holiday Planner vido tutorial

Hi everyone! As the Christmas season approaches, we can so easily get caught up in the rush and business of it all. I know ALL about it, let me tell ya!! :)
So today I want to share with you a cute Holiday planner that I created for Spellbinders. I have a full video showing you exactly how to recreate it!! It's a touch long, so grab a Cuppa your fav morning drink (or evening for my friends overseas!!) and join me for a few minutes this morning!

Thanks for stopping by!! Enjoy the hustle and bustle of the season... It's part of the fun... :)

Until Next time..
Happy Creating!!

4 comments:


  1. Beautiful work Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice Tina. And do you know, to this day I am getting hits on my blog for your Paris Hilton paper rose ornament! People love it! It's still a hit!!!!

    Happy holidays to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Tina...a wonderful project & so enjoy your tutorials; TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!