Saturday, September 14, 2013

Thank You Card Video Tutorial for Spellbinders



Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Today I have a video to share with you that is now featured on Spellbinders Home Page!! It was created FOR Spellbinders, and is a FULL tutorial of my project! I'd love for you to check it out! It is featuring Spellbinders NEW Enhancing Elements! Give it a little look!!
Thanks for stopping by! I have a second video that I'll post soon as well, also done for Spellbinders!
Have a great weekend!!
Happy Creating!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Tina, this is soo gorgeous, and it would be suitable for any occasion I can think of, even a wedding. It really is easy and simple to create beautiful work, when you just find out, what to put together, and thanks sooo much to you a a few more for always share sooo much inspiration with us all for our wonderful dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I think it's my favourite so far, and the others were pretty terrific, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beauty, Tina; your designing is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so beautiful, I am in awe. These dies make the card! Thanks for sharing and for the great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet M1:53 PM

    Tina!
    I can't thank you enough for coming to spend time with us this weekend!!!
    So, so inspirational!
    Love all your techniques.
    Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete

  6. This card is gorgeous Tina! It is so elegant it gives me GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!
    You do an excellent job with your kind teaching skills!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!