Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wonderful Day card, and some classes announced!

Good morning! It's raining cats and dogs here!! :) But I'm cool with that... snow is disappearing and spring is on it's way! :)
Today I have a card to share with you that I did for Spellbinders Paper Arts. It is in their gallery now. See this page for full details.
WONDERFUL DAY

Spellbinders Supplies:

Preferred Partner Products:

Cross Promotional Partner Products:

  • Graphic 45, An ABC Primer Collection, Calico Kids Patterned Paper
  • WorldWin Paper®, Black, Ivory and Kraft Cardstock
  • Royal & Langnickel®, Art Engraving Board, Copper Core
  • Clearsnap®, Wicked Black Pigment Dye Ink
  • Xyron®, 5" Creative Station Permanent Adhesive
  • SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™, 3D Foam Squares

I am also excited to announce that I am getting back into teaching classes!! If you are interested in taking classes with me, (and are local of course) I would love to have you come by! Here is a link to my Facebook event page, where all 4 classes are listed, with details!

Tune in tomorrow for a blog project using Julianna Hudgin's Positively Me collection! And then on Friday, Episode 3 of my Let's Get Creative with Sketches video series!!

And remember, every comment made thru the month of March gets you another ballet in the draw!!
So until tomorrow,
Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. What a great card Tina, and I love, that it fits soo well for all occasions and both males and females too. But I would actually have loved to hear, which other diecuts, this was leftovers from, so we would be sure not to waste something, that could be used??? I think, it´s absolutely awesome, that we get to learn a bit more about how to use our ies in more ways, but also how to use all the parts from the cuts, so nothing is wasted. Something that is really relevant these days, as everything is gettting more and more expensive, so think, it might help many to feel better about buying stuff then, if they don´t need to worry about wasting anything. I´m pretty good at that, but I know, that it´s a question I get very often myself from newbies in my craftgroup, and it´s always nice to see how others are doing things too, as we can all always learn some more from each other. Thanks so much for all you´re doing here with this serie, I sure really apreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!