Wednesday, December 19, 2012

All Good things must come to an end...

Happy Snowy morning to you!! It is snowing beautifully here... kids have a snow day... and I'm going to do some cooking soon! :)
But first,, I have a few things to share with you to inspire you in your Holiday creating!
However... before I do, I want to let you know that this will be my final post for Xyron. WHAAA!! My term is just about up, and I have PAINFULLY decided not to reapply for the next term.
I did NOT make this decision easily. I have ADORED everything about being a part of this team. The product, my fellow team members, the partners, the organization... ALL OF IT!! a HUGE thank you to Julie and Beth for this opportunity! I really do hope that when life settles down a bit and I have a bit more time that I will be able to apply once again.
There are only so many hours in a day. And I have a million things I should be doing. My kids need their mama... I need more time with Hubby... and yes... my housework is getting behind...(to say the least!). When creating becomes a chore... it's time to make a change. And now is that time. I LOVE what I do... and I want to keep it that way. I have loved my time with Xyron, and I WILL be back...!!!

So on that note... I have 2 ornaments to share with you and a Christmas card!!
3D Glitter Ornament

Supplies:
Xyron 5" Creative Station
Spellbinders ANGLE APPROACH cut/fold/tuck dies
Best Creation glitter cardstock
Want2Scrap gem

Gift Box Ornament


Supplies:
Xyron Mega Runner
Spellbinders Bracket Edge Box die templates
Kaisercraft patterned paper
Ranger Distress ink (Frayed burlap)
Unknown ribbon, lace and flower

 Spirit of Christmas card
Supplies:
Xyron "X" 1" machine
Bazill white cardstock
Quietfire designs stamp
Spellbinders die template
My Minds Eye patterned papers
ClearSnap black pigment ink
Want2Scrap red pearls

I hope you have been inspired by these creations!! If you are looking for more fabulous ideas, be sure to follow the Xyron facebook page, where there are TONS of amazing designs featured every week!
And I have a feeling there might be a Design Team call posted sometime in the coming months... so if you want to be apart of an AMAZING team... be sure to check it out!!
Thanks Again to Xyron!!! Love you!!! xoxo
Until next time...
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!