Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Xyron and Cloud 9 rock the house!

Hey all!!
I have to begin my saying I think I JUST MIGHT have gotten the issue worked out with my blog!! Long story short... I was taking about 20 minutes to get logged into my account. It was all messed up... but I think I have it fixed... FINALLY!!
What does that mean? I just might blog more thank once or twice a month now!! :)

So to begin I want to share a few quick projects that I made for the Xyron and Cloud 9 Facebook album!
2 cards and a little treat container! Here we go!!

JUST A NOTE

Supplies:
Cloud 9 Specialty collection and fabric flowers/buttons
Xyron 5" Creative Station, Mega runner
Clear Snap: Black die ink
Flourishes: Sentiment Stamp
LOVE YOU

Supplies:
Cloud 9 Specialty collection and fabric flowers/buttons
Xyron 5" Creative Station, Mega runner
Bazzill Basics Paper®: Black and white cardstock
Clear Snap: Black die ink
Flourishes: Sentiment Stamp

FOR YOU Treat container

Supplies:
Cloud 9 specialty collection
Xyron mega runner
Bazzill Basics Paper®:White Cardstock
ClearSnap: Red pigment die ink
My Minds Eye: Red brad
Flourishes: Sentiment stamp
Spellbinders Grand Calibur Machine, Die templates (S5-028 Nested Pennants)

There are no fancy instructions for these projects! They are super simple and YOU can create them!! :)
To see what the rest of the Xyron team did with these fabulous products, check out the facebook album! And if you don't already "LIKE" Xyron's page... do that first! You'll be glad you did!

Thanks for stopping by!
Until Next time...
Happy Creating!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!