Friday, April 13, 2012

Seasons Change

Hey everyone!
Another post... yes! So soon! :) Please continue to excuse the look of my blog... I have the fabulous Kristine Davidson coming to my rescue! :)
So, I'm here to share with you a new layout I did just for me! :) I love taking the time to create something just cause I want to! :)
This is my baby boy... almost 2 years old. I can hardly believe it! I can't believe the baby stage in my life is over... Felt like it would never end... but now that it is ending... it is bittersweet... :)
This page was created using My Minds Eye papers... I think I love EVERY paper they come out with lately! They are STUNNING!!
I dug out some old Pink Paislee Artisian accents... of course my Spellbinders die's... (Butterfly Circles and Shaddow Flowers, along with Edgeabilities Petal edge)
I often find that my sticky backed embellies don't always hold like I want them to. Ever have that problem? Try running them thru a Xyron machine... depending on the size. Here, I ran mane thru the 5" Create-A-Sticker. I also used it for my shadow flowers! Makes it SO easy to adhere them to the page! The rest is stuck using their Mega Runner! What great adhesive!!

While I'm here, I wanted to show you some of the Thank You cards that I'm making for the Cross Promotional partners we have thru Spellbinders...
These are created using Spellbinders CUT-FOLD TUCK dies... they are to DIE for!!! The intericate designs are simply unbelievable! And yet SO simple to create these sweet cards! :)
Once again... I ran these beautiues thru the Xyron 5" create a sticker... it was a dream! Trying to get adhesive on a bunch of thin lines is often a nightmare... but this machine makes it simple as pie! :)
Don't you LOVE that sentiment font? Penny Black... love it! :)
Anyway, gotta run! Parent teacher interviews... :)
Hope you have a fabulous day! Stop in again soon!
Until then...
Happy Creating!
~TINA~
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and I am with you on the MME papers. Love Love Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet LO Tina and I love your Thank Yous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!