Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thinking of Summertime

Howdie all! :) It's snowing outside... yep, this is the view outside my window! School was canceled here yesterday and a 1 hr delay today!
So, needless to say, the thought that in 6 days I will be in Sunny Arizona for the Spellbinders Design Team retreat has me a little bit giddy! LOL!
So today I'd like to share with you a cute little Summertime layout that I created!
SUMMER FRECKLES
I just adore this photo of my daughter! If you could see it up close you'd see that it shows up her beautiful spray of freckles across her nose and cheeks.
This page is created using Simple Stories papers and stickers, a piece of My Minds Eye wood grain paper and lots of Spellbinders die templates!!

Spellbinders dies used are:
Antique frame and accents
Classic Postage Stamp Edgeabilities
Daisy Flower Topper
Foliage
Nested Lacey Pennants
To find these products, go to the Spellbiders Online store.
To find other projects by the Spellbinders team using these products, go to the Spellbinders gallery and search for the particular product.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Until Next Time...
Happy Scrapping!
~TINA~
Link

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tina, Love your new layout, it is adorable... I see your mojo is back... Yay!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, beautiful colours and your daughter is so cute. Love the photo of the snow
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable layout and your daughter is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!