Sunday, March 20, 2011

Creative Scrappers Featured Designer

Hello!!! What a GORGEOUS day!!! I plan on getting out and enjoying it some too!!! Hope you can as well!!
I am pleased to share that I am today's Featured Designer on the Creative Scrappers blog! This is a fabulous sketch blog run by a local New Brunswick gal... It has gained huge popularity and is full of inspiration! You really need to check it out if you haven't already!! Thank you Kristine for this opportunity!!
I got to play with this FUN sketch!! It had my name written all over it... figuratively of course! ;) you know me and my circle addiction... :)
And here is the layout I created from the sketch inspiration! I did change things up a bit... but had started out really close to the sketch... inspiration just took me in a different direction! :) Love when that happens!!
FAMILY PHOTOS
The brown border is created with Spellbinders die templates from the Parisian Accents set. I LOVE this set to pieces!!!
I fell in love with this collection from Bo Bunny... the colors are stunning... I reach for it every time I scrap lately! I think I better hurry and use it up quick! :)
In creating this page, I used Helmar Premium Craft Glue to hold the majority of it together. The journaling strips are adhered using the Quick Fix Adhesive runner, and the embellies with the Liquid Scrap Dots!
TIP: I was clear out of the letter "L"... what did I do? I grabbed a 7 and turned it upside down! :) It did the trick!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
I have lots more work that I haven't posted on the blog yet... so I am hoping to have a busy blog posting week coming up!! :) Stop by often! And remember... I have a ribbon RAK up for grabs... check out THIS POST...
So... until next time... enjoy the spring weather and HAPPY SCRAPPING!!
~TINA~

5 comments:

  1. Another great layout Tina!! Can't wait to see what's in store for the upcoming week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly lovely, adore butterflies and the border is especially fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this - the orange just pops and I love the small details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute page and like all those little details you have added

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!