Monday, October 18, 2010

Helmar Blog Hop Winners!!!

Wowzers! Wasn't that the most amazing blog hop EVER! Talk about talent!?!?

And guess what? There were over 100 comments, so I will be choosing 2 winners today! WHOOT! Way to go!!

Alrightie... here we go... winner #1 is.....

# 23!!!
Blogger Vicki said...

Your layout is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

11:51 AM

And winner #2 is.....

#86!!!

mbchoj said...

That is an awesome layout. I am a new follower/\
mbchoj at aol dot com

8:26 PM

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!! Please email me at tinamcdonald(at)xplornet(dot)ca with your email address Vicki! I will get these out in the mail soon and let you know when, ok? Thanks everyone for playing along!!

Happy Scrapping!
~Tina~

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!