Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Work to share! (LONG POST!!)

My, but I've been busy scrapping my time away! :) At least I've been away for good reason, right? Dh was away overnight on Friday, so my MIL took the 2 oldest kids for a sleepover! Boy did I scrap!! 3 LO's and a card! YAY!! It was just hard to come back to reality when they all landed home! LOL!

Here are some of the projects I've been working on! :)

1. First project is my LO for the LCOM's SO YOU THINK YOU CAN SCRAP contest! Challenge was CLEAN AND SIMPLE... here's what i came up with... Definately simple! :)
This page is done on DD's 7th birthday party! 6 6-7 yr old girls at the movie theatre!! We had a blast! :)
supplies: Bazill Swiss dot CS, BG EVA papers, trim and alpha, unknown brads, Heidi Swapp Bling

2. This was done for Week 2 of the So you Think You Can Scrap contest... challenge was MONOCHROMATIC... I really love how this turned out!
supplies: PP and trims: Glitz Bling and pearls: Zva Alpha's: Pink Paislee, American Crafts Chipboards unknown and Scenic Route Cuttlebug die Martha Steward Butterfly punch Tsukeniko inks Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist Helmar adhesive

I love this photo of DD!! She is so beautiful, inside and out!! This page lists 7 things i love about her at age 7... I used some FUN chipboard here too! I love the added dimention it gives to a fully textured page like this! I also used the cuttlebug for the border on the left hand side... LOVE that die!!

3. This page was done for a sketch at the Let's Capture These Sketches blog!! The sketch was created by the talented Darlene D'Eon!
supplies: PP: Making Memories, My Little Yellow Bicycle, MME, Basic Grey Transparency Frame: My Little Yellow Bicycle Alpha's: Making Memories, Tim Holtz Rubons: Creative Expressions Bling: Zva, Chipboard: Maya Road Brads: American Crafts Cuttlebug diecut Adhesive: Helmar

Again... another one of DD! :) 4 kids, and I do 3 pages in a row about her! LOL! Can you tell I love doing girly pages? Anyway, this page is using some of our fun Christmas photo's... during our Post Christmas photo shoot! LOL! Again I dug into the chipboard and LOVE how it turned out! Used the cuttlebug die again for the trim here, and sprayed it with glimmer mist! What a beautiful copper tone it gave it! Also ran the bird thru the cuttlebug and embossed some texture into it... glimmer misted and then inked to bering out the design... The black swirls are from our LCTS Jan sponsor Creative Expressions!

I think that's all for one post... I gotta go put my kiddo's to bed! :) i have more to share soon... Oh drat, and add my product lists! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! And I love those comments!

Until later... Happy Scrapping!!

3 comments:

  1. very cute layouts...you are quite talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Your mojo came back with a VENGENCE! These are GORGEOUS! LOve the mono LO. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent pages, love all the dimension on them :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!