Monday, December 07, 2009

Let's Capture These Sketches # 19

Long time no blog!! I know, shame on me!! Life in insane right now... just the Christmas business, pregnancy and life with 4 kids! LOL!
Here is a quick LO I did using Guylaine's sketch from LCTS! It was full of fabulous layers and so much fun to play with!! You'll HAVE to drop by and check it out!!

Now if you know me at all, you'll know I HATE doing Burthday pages! I think this is my facorite one I've ever done! Doesn't look very birthdayish, eh? GREAT!! LOL! I used lots of fun MME goodies on here!! Lots of layering inking and tons of stitching!!

Thanks for stipping by! Remember, later today is the myStampBox Blog hop!!! 4:00EST the fun begins!! I have a fun little project for you to check out!!
Hope to see you there! I have a RAK I'll be giving away!!
Until then, Happy Scrappng, and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. OOH!!! gorgeous layout! love your intrepertation!

    will try to stop by the MSB blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the distressing :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!