Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 21

I'm having a blast with my March kit from Mon Ame! I have 3 LO's done already, and another one in my head! I have 2 to share with you now, the other will have to wait, as it hasn't been photographed yet!

The first one is called :Who says I have a big mouth?" Journaling says, "Your Mama says you have a big mouth, that's who! The proof is in the pics, there's no denying it!"


The second is a pic of DS (oldest) from the beach last summer!



Thankful, Today I'm thankful for Music and the part that it plays in my life! It inspires me in every way... life, love, spirituality, scrapping... Music is a huge part of my life!

Thanks for visiting! :)

3 comments:

  1. Now I envy you! I still dont have the kit and now my patience is getting low after seeing your LOs using the kit.

    Im a big fan Tina, I love your style and photography. You really inspire me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally inspire me. I need that stamp, too! Love every inch of these pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute dear! Did you know that I was about to scraplift the blue lo last MONAME Spring Crop..but then I was a chicken...lol!I love your style darl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!