Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 11

Oops... I missed a day! Good reason though... DH was getting ready to go away for the weekend andi just didn't take the time to blog... that works, don't you think? I think so too!

So, today Iam back at it! It'll be short and sweet though!! DD and I are having a girls night!! Wahoo!! As mentioned, DH is away overnight. Oldest DS is having a sleepover at his grammies... SO, DD and i decided that it was the perfect time for a girls night!! She's at my shoulder now telling me I'm taking too long! So... I'll cut to the chase! Scrapping this weekend!!! Wahoo!!!

Today i'm thankful for my DD... she' one amazing little girl! I don't show her how much i appreciate her nearly enough! We're heading down now for a bowl of icecream! Yes, at 10:30! :)
Complaint... Man the weather outside is bad! It's SO windy!!! Kinda creepy... Oh hubby!!!!

Scrappiness... I've been scrapping!! Here are 2 from today!! Enjoy!
(THERE SHE GOES LO is out for publication with Scrapbook Trends... due out in Sept 09!)


My photos will have to wait... cause DD won't! LOL!!!
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a fab weekend!

2 comments:

  1. These are just WONDERFUL! I esp. LOVE "There she goes"....totally inspiring page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know why they publish this legendary There she Goes of yours! I love it dear!.Pretty color combo,cute photos,and superb placement of everything.I must admit you impressed me with your journalling here. Congratulations dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!